Action needed on your part, athletes and parents.
Important! This is to important to ignore.
After listening to countless parents and athletes, being where you are now, complying with NCAA and NAIA eligibility requirements including ACT and core classes, Attending accolade ceremonies, attending all star games, going on official and un-official visits, meetings with college coaches, getting verbal scholarship offers including 2 NLI (national letters of intent) this is our observations, the keys to successful football scholarship recruiting.
- The common goal is an athletic scholarship but first you have to be recruited by a college football coach. A lot will happen between now and then. So let's get started.
- Just as your success came by learning every aspect of football it is equally important you read and learn about the football recruiting process to be successful!
- Rely on yourself not others to help you get recruited to next level, college football. Even though everyone might tell say "you don't need a recruiting service" they are wrong if you want to get a NCAA or NAIA football scholarship. Do not let them mislead you, after all your goal (not theirs) is to get as close to that NCAA D1 full ride scholarship that could be worth up to $250,000, yes that is a quarter million dollars! If you want to get recruited for a football scholarship you have to get noticed by college coaches and the people telling you what not to do don't have a better effective plan.
- Which remind me of a story I read a long time ago. A tourist walked up to a crab fisherman unloading baskets full of crab on the dock. The tourist asked the fisherman "those basket have no lids, aren't you afraid they will get out?". The fisherman replied "No, every time one gets close to the top another on will reach up and pull them back".
- Don't listen to inexperienced people around you. Listen to those who have done it for years and helped thousands, not just a handful each year. It's your money, they have nothing to lose!
- We hear about miscommunications between the athlete or parent on important recruiting matters. The best way to avoid or end this is for both the athlete and the parents to talk regularly without distractions.
- Parents, athlete discuss together the content of eScout4u web pages and emails we send.
- By discussing topics between yourselves, everyone will better understand the college scholarship recruiting process.
- Athletes. discuss the importance to your position as an athlete. Parents, discuss your position as a parent. You may not always agree but you must agree on the next step and how to move forward.
- Support one another. Weigh out all pros and cons to one another. If there is a will, there is a way to play at the college level.
- This is so important in the quest for a athletic scholarship which can pay big in scholarship money.
- This means that you must read all the scholarship recruiting topics about recruiting, the unspoken recruiting facts, why people fail, how to select a recruiting service and everything else you can. Goal - close to a full ride scholarship as possible. Follow links at bottom of page and buttons on side.
- Again, print, share and discuss between parents and athlete! Use the information to plan your recruiting strategy.
Again, print, share and discuss between parents and athlete! Use the information to plan your recruiting strategy.
Back to articles.
If you disagree or have other facts then email us. Thanks
More scholarship recruiting info:
- For NCAA, NAIA or NJCAA eligibility requirements and registration links click here.
- eScout4u has helped thousands of athletes.
- We have a 93% success rate. Click here, to see how others got their scholarships.
- Since 1979. Our innovative technology is poured into getting you noticed by college coaches.
- Create your free account and get started today!
- Avoid mistakes, learn what not to do in this College Scholarship Recruiting Guide, click here.
- Click here to open a athletic scholarship and recruiting guide (applies to all sports even though it is talks football) where we cover in depth; recruiting services, distribution, timing, numbers game, follow-up, the interview with a college football coach, summary and close.
eScout4u is an Evolution program Copyright © 2008 -2017 Evolution Inc. All Rights Reserved