How can I tell if I am a D1 or D2 football player?
According to NCAA rules, first and foremost you have to be a D1 or D2 qualifier in academics (grades) to get to play at one of these schools. Tip! Everyone seems to always try for the D1 scholarship first. This leaves the field wide open for you at smaller D1’s, D2, NAIA or Junior Colleges.
Remember you are trying to get on as many position boards as possible. With eScout4u you can reach all divisions.
For more information on what NCAA and NAIA college football coaches look for and what it takes, by poition is here.
Earn a chance for prizes worth up to $2,200. on each of our eScout4u opinion sweepstakes pages. All Pages where you can vote are here.
Share your comments / opinions, make a difference helping others.
You will have a chance to win in our sweepstakes to earn rewards!
When it comes to athletic scholarship recruiting, we care about your opinions. So much we are willing to pay. It's easy just click one of the buttons below it will launch your email then add a meaningful comment.
Each time you do it will increase your chance. Rules are here.
More scholarship recruiting info:
- For NCAA, NAIA or NJCAA eligibility requirements and registration links click here.
- eScout4u has helped thousands of athletes.
- We have a 93% success rate. Click here, to see how others got their scholarships.
- Since 1979. Our innovative technology is poured into getting you noticed by college coaches.
- Create your free account and get started today!
- Avoid mistakes, learn what not to do in this College Scholarship Recruiting Guide, click here.
- Click here to open a athletic scholarship and recruiting guide (applies to all sports even though it is talks football) where we cover in depth; recruiting services, distribution, timing, numbers game, follow-up, the interview with a college football coach, summary and close.
eScout4u is an Evolution program Copyright © 2008-2015 Evolution Inc. All Rights Reserved