Can I get a full-ride scholarship?
The NCAA D1 offers athletic scholarships to student-athletes in football, men’s and women’s basketball, volleyball, gymnastics and tennis. These sports are classified as “head count sports” because schools are required to offer full rides.
The remainder of sports within the NCAA D1, baseball, track (etc.) are considered equivalency sports and coaches can only offer a set number of scholarships per sport. But, college coaches can divide these scholarships up however they see fit. For example, if the coach only had 2 scholarships to offer, he/she could split one scholarship between 2 student-athletes and then offer the remaining scholarship as a full ride to an outstanding student-athlete.
Division II school sports are all considered as equivalency sports and therefore the same rules apply here as they do in D1 equivalency sports.
Division III colleges offer no athletic scholarships, but offer academic scholarship grant money or supplement costs by offering financial aid outside of the athletic department.
Earn a chance for prizes worth up to $2,200. on each of our eScout4u opinion sweepstakes pages. All Pages where you can vote are here.
Share your comments / opinions, make a difference helping others.
You will have a chance to win in our sweepstakes to earn rewards!
When it comes to athletic scholarship recruiting, eScout4u cares about your opinions. So much we are willing to pay. It's easy just click one of the buttons below it will launch your email then add a meaningful comment.
Each time you do it will increase your chance. Rules are here.
More scholarship recruiting info:
- For NCAA, NAIA or NJCAA eligibility requirements and registration links click here.
- eScout4u has helped thousands of athletes.
- eScout4u has a 93+% success rate. Click here, to see how others got their scholarships.
- Since 1979. Our innovative technology is poured into getting you noticed by college coaches.
- Create your free eScout4u account and get started today!
- Avoid mistakes, learn what not to do in this College Scholarship Recruiting Guide, click here.
- Click here to open a athletic scholarship and recruiting guide (applies to all sports even though it is talks football) where we cover in depth; recruiting services, distribution, timing, numbers game, follow-up, the interview with a college football coach, summary and close.
eScout4u is an Evolution program Copyright © 2008-2017 Evolution Inc. All Rights Reserved